Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Where did March go?!

April is in a few days. I didn't even see March fly by. I just got back from Don Hertzfeldt's show at the IFC Center in NY where they screened all three parts of his Everything will be ok trilogy and other short films. My friends were asking me if it was really worth the 2 hour bus ride back and forth. YES!

Also this month, I got this cool souvenir from my dentist: an x-ray of my molars. Unfortunately, the whole story behind it cost me lots of money. I don't want to talk about it.

Here's a sketch of what I've been doing on my own time. This week is hectic so I'll finish it later. Right now, I want to redo the middle character. 
I'm still trying to figure out a signature. My handwriting is terrible so I tried the Chinese seal-like signature, which I think is becoming a bit cliched. But WHY NOT? A comic book artist has already taken the AH signature (actually it's AH!), so I don't want to use that. And ACH just makes me think of the sound people make when they're disgusted. I've always been hesitant of using A. Ho as a signature for obvious reasons, but perhaps it's time to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment